S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Tuesday, July 22, 2008
[MSG] Here I Come!!

Selina

It's not that I am not concerned about the site Almost everyday I would come on to surf around
But I can't find my SD micro card that's why I can't post photos and share with everyone
Haha My things are so messy and all over the place!!
I have been living very happily because I have bought Pinky and Xiao Bin to live together
Everyday we live a '3 people' happy life
I had been obessessed with drama series previously
I watched 'Desperate Housewives', 'Nip/Tuck', 'Little Britain', 'Grey's Anatomy' and I even re-watched 'Sex and the City'
The period I was most obssessed was when I would watch and only go to bed at 5-6 am
I always joked that I must always watch until the sun comes out only then would I be able to sleep peacefully........
It's so exaggerating so that's why I want to correct my timing right
Hopefully I'll be able to sleep early and wake up early but it seems like I would have to wait til tomorrow again Ha!
Recently, S.H.E's topic is reducing carbon! My air conditioner is switched on to 26 degrees and above and I wear singlet and shorts
I even cut the dogs' fur short and always secretly taking the bus where nobody recognises me Haha
Be careful Maybe the next time you take the bus, I will be the one sitting right beside you!!
Hope everyone will enjoy the summer vacations! The new album will not be a disappointment!!
Goodnight~

Originally posted on 2008-07-22 at 02:17:15

-----

Ella

Miss you to death, wife
Haha we always see each other, miss my fart!
I am just helping fans to say
Hahaha
Isn't that right, everyone?

Originally posted on 2008-07-22 at 14:54:02


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!