S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Thursday, July 03, 2008
[MSG] Expert

Ella
Haha
I went to the gym today
My instructor taught me something new
Which is, boxing
Haha
Although it hurts
However, I think its super cool
And gives me a good feel
Suave and tall
However, frankly speaking
Some period ago
The very lazy me did not exercise for a long time
Seems like I won't be able to reach my goal this year Haha
Doesn't matter though
I have time since I am not dead yet
Everyone must get into the habit of exercising because
Once you reach my age, you will know
It gets more and more obvious, age very quickly, get tired easily etc
Haha Experience it for yourselves

Originally posted on 2008-07-03


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!