S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Wednesday, June 18, 2008
[MSG] Ella Replies

Ella

送給ELLA的兩份禮物& From:E HKFC, by SiuK~LOVE Ella FoReVeR

Thank you all
I've read it
Very touched
And very thankful
Thank you all for loving such an ordinary person like me
The love from all of you
Makes me feel like I have a very special mission
I will keep working hard
Thank you

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:08:52

-----

2008/06/18-FE緣來E嘉人和樺樺的慈善生日年
, by FE-efen

I will definitely get the newspapers to read
Thank you all
I really feel very blessed
Such an ordinary person like me
Is able to receive so much love
Frankly speaking
It's like getting pampered
I will carry the love from all
And continue to improve
With all the love from you guys
The love from my friends
Frankly speaking
I am already 100% blessed
Thank you all
Thank you God
For giving me such a wonderful birthday gift
I will carry on improving
Thank you

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:14:24

-----


天使艾拉 CE祝你生日快樂!, by 純愛CE_Kay

Thank you all
I really feel blessed
Birthdays are super happy
Thank you

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:15:09

-----

在艾拉寶貝天使生日來臨之前 送0618個祝福給她!!!^^:)
, by kiss 鱼

Wow
It's over 0618 wishes already
You guys are great
However
I still feel very blessed
I will keep improving myself
Love you all

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:16:21

-----

e88全體花癡撒法法慶祝Ella小肉彈生日快樂嘍!, by 无名小卒

I am Happiness'Nikudan
Even if I have no man
Receiving love from all of you
Is sufficient happiness in this life time
Thank you all for the blessings
I will work harder
Love you all

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:17:55

-----


AsianFanatics ELLA论坛为ELLA宝贝送上来自世界各地的爱, by 逆流_云

Wow
After reading this post
I realised that I am a world wide super star
Hehe
Thank you all
Seems like
My Hollywood dream isn't that far away now
I will continue improving myself
Thank you all

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:20:55

-----


《美麗的618,獅城守護精靈為天使獻上生日祝福》, by 瑪法達

Wow
Come from Shi Cheng
I feel like screaming like a Lion
Roar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you all I have seen them all
Thank you
I will continue to work hard
I will always remember
The love from you all

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:26:40

-----

百度ELLA吧隆重奉獻,給嘉樺寶貝的生日禮物, by 多愛E點

Wow
The site isn't working
Haha
The next time you see me
You have to pass the present to me
Otherwise
I will not let you guys off
Hehe
Thank you all
I am very touched
I will keep improving myself
Thank you

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:33:40

-----

艾拉~~ 生日大快樂!!! From 三小團, by 三小團

Thank you all
Thank you for the birthday cake
And every little thing all of you did for me that day
I was very touched
All of you are really very cute
I will keep improving myself
Thanks

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:40:19

-----

茶室嘉人送给宝贝的可爱礼物,婚纱娃娃来也。宝贝进来、进来,快进来, by 茶室-嘉人-月

Thank you all
I am touched
All of you are so cute
I will continue to work hard
Ok?
Love you all

Originally posted on 2008-06-18 at 03:42:03


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!