S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Thursday, January 24, 2008
[MSG] Stop

Ella

It is ok now
As long as I voice out my heart's feelings
It's good that everyone understands what I am trying to say
There is no need to help me to make statements or be angry of something
There isn't a need to help me scold other people
There's no need for that
Don't anyhow scold people
Understand?
You all can stop now
Stop discussing about this topic
Stop
Thank you everyone
I am very good now Don't let these things affect your mood
Wish for everyone to be happy today
I need to go memorize lyrics now
Later on, we need to sing Qi Zai, so nervous
Pray and pray
That we will sing well
Hehe

Originally posted on 2008-01-24 at 15:14:28


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!