S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Monday, January 28, 2008
[MSG] Mustard Love

Ella
Cute Xiao Kai
Sent me a card yesterday
Is he trying to drop a hint?
I don't know
He only said
That he unexpectedly saw this picture so he took a photo of it
He was eating at that time
And this love heart is formed by mustard
At that moment, the first person he thought of was me
Hehe
This mustard
Is so sweet
It's not spicy or annoying to the nose
It only has the scent of love
Can you all smell it?
Hehe
Have no idea when he is going to pop the question to me
By then, should I answer him?
Wow
I haven't been in love for a very long time already
Already forgotten how its like to give my all

Originally posted on 2008-01-27


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!