S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Thursday, January 24, 2008
[MSG] Daydreamer Xiao Kai Haha...

Ella

This fellow is such a wonder
He actually mailed me this sort of thing to scare me
Said something like it is his dream
Because he has Ankylosing Spondylitis, therefore is not legible for army
However, joining the Marine Corps is his dream (I think army of heaven should be more suitable Haha)
That's why he used his sister's facial mask
He used a fierce expression to try and scare me
Haha
He really is Xiao Kai
Always making me so happy
I am liking him more and more
Cute fellow
Hehe Thank you for enriching my lifeOriginally posted on 2008-01-24


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!