S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Sunday, November 25, 2007
[MSG] Ella Replies

Ella

Don't cry don't cry
Sister Ai La is here to comfort you
Good child
Be obedient
Don't make your mother worried
I know for sure that you are a good child
Right?
Your mother will always love you too
Become good useful person

Originally posted on 2007-11-25 00:43:54

-----

Sorry
I didn't receive your letter
But I still want to thank you for coming to the airport to welcome me
Hopefully the next time you would successfully pass the letter to me

Originally posted on 2007-11-25 00:45:37

-----

Don't be so prejudiced
The company has their own plans for me
It's all because of the company that I have all that I currently possess
All of you should thank the company for giving me opportunities
And a stage to perform
One must learn how to be grateful
And I have always emphasized
That I am very satisfied with my current life
It's very satisfied
Understand?
So have you all ever thought that perhaps this is the kind of life I wish to live
And that it is not that the company doesn't plan work for me
I know that all of you love me
But if all of you love me then you should know that I love our company
Because of Huayan
There is S.H.E
Does everyone understand?
Please stop all these prejudiced actions
If you all don't try to be understanding towards the company
I will be very heart broken
Ok?

Originally posted on 2007-11-25 at 00:53:06


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!