S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Saturday, September 08, 2007
[MSG] First Time Here, Please Give Me Some Guidance

Ella

Hello
Is everyone good
This is the first time I am here posting to everyone
Hope that everyone is fine
I think this is so cool
Because three hundred million people can read my messages here
Really so cool
I was told that there were some websites being hacked in China
Really feel sorry
It's all because of me
Can only blame me for speaking too fast and straight forward
I will be careful
But I am still very happy to be able to talk to everyone here
Are you all good
I am living to the fullest of life now
Because while I was promoting for Qiang Qiang
I want to thank everyone who has helped those homeless animals
I will continue
Continue to do more meaningful things for this world
Love you all

Originally posted on 2007-09-08


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!