S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Thursday, August 16, 2007
[MSG] Ella Replies

Ella

大家給Hebe打氣加油!! 最近都6:00起床去拍戲..很辛苦的!!, by 超愛 PLAY S.H.E.的信捷☆

That's right
Super tiring
Shi Bi, Cheer on
I love you so much

Originally posted on 2007/08/16 00:45:54

-----

為了寶貝的韓國之行, by 箐 草娃娃

Don't get agitated so easily next time
Everyone
Ok
Don't anyhow scold the company
The company is also very hard working
Does everyone understand

It is confirmed that I will be going to Korea
Very happy
Happy that I can travel around
Also, I have always wanted to visit Korea
Because the food is really delicious
Hehe
It doesn't matter to me
Whether or not I win the award or not
Because I am already very happy when you guys have recognized my work
Hehe
The most important thing is that I can go to Korea
Hehe
My Won Bin
Oh
Oh Oh Oh
Yeah

Originally posted on
2007-08-16 at 00:36:16

-----

祝艾拉瘦身成功, by mouse

Thanks
Hehe
I have become slimmer
I have been exercising
And also maintaining a balanced diet
Don't worry
I am very healthy
Just that I have been suffering from insomnia recently
Hehe
Don't know why
Always can't fall asleep
Such a headache

Originally posted on 2007-08-16 at 00:42:26


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!