S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Monday, May 28, 2007
[MSG] Ella Replies

Ella

Ella...我醒了, by ..ㄚ君..

Recover well

There's no rush There's no rush
The days are still long
There are still a lot of things for you to achieve and accomplish
Cheer on

Originally posted on 2007/05/28 at 14:24:21

-----

ELLA~~~~看你泡澡的樣子總是很舒服哎, by 噜噜ye

I like it
I would always have a hot bath after massage
And it's together with my sister
I don't only like having a hot bath, I also love hot springs
I would always go to Japan for hot springs during Winter
Thinking about it makes me happy
Wish Winter would come quickly
I guess life would be dangered if I go hot springs in Summer
8S:[p2k5i#u~5Q(WD

HaCc:?'T!S*|
T$a9N

l�x \TrXzk\;K
Originally posted on 2007/05/28 14:06:26


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!