S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Thursday, April 19, 2007
[MSG] Thank You All

Ella

These few days when I went to the company
I received to big bags
One came from friends from Hong Kong
And another came from my mother who is in New York at the moment
Thank you all for your gifts
I have received them all
And I like it very much and I am also very touched
Thank you all
But don't spend money on gifts for us
Really embarrassed about it
After all we have the capability to be able to buy things we need ourselves
But I still want to Thank you all
Hope you all will be reading this

Originally posted on 2007/4/19 at 23:48


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!