S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Wednesday, April 11, 2007
[MSG] Ella Replies

Ella

我要結婚了, by 裙舞飞扬

Wow
Congratulations
I'm happy for you

Really envy you
I also want to get married

Originally posted on
2007/4/11 at 21:47

-----

a stock, by aNYfan

Dead meat
I don't understand

Haha

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 21:48

-----

ELLA~妳真的好愛玩..呵呵, by OCHK

I'll be waiting for you guys to introduce me a boyfriend
Haha

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 21:50

-----

生日..母難日.., by 跟隨〝她〞的腳步

Good child
Happy Birthday

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 21:52

-----

ELLA原諒我暫時離開妳 , by 踢娃娃

Good child
I'm happy that my existence has accompanied you through so many days
Examinations are near
Must word hard
I don't like studying either
But at least I have smoothly graduated
So you must work hard as well
You don't have to be first in class
But at least don't get the worst

Cheer on
Study hard

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 21:54

-----

Ella要报答自己的fans了 , by 御伽草子

I will repay all of you

Obeyed

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 21:58 TMO/b$v^O

-----


陳嘉樺:對不起,我不能太愛妳, by 蛀米ら

That's very good
Cheer on

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 22:02
2o f0EZ {
r"QE7@]2q
-----

eJ2NcELLA請...~ , by 藍調stella

Yeah
We really are like Geminis
But I think I am type O
Hehe
I always can't figure out which type I am
I had already confirmed with my sister just now

I am type O
Haha

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 22:08
?U)w!Z\fHebe Style 喜碧特色

-----

艾拉,能当回我的垃圾桶吗?!, by 草莓Joy

Really delicious strawberry,

I really don't know how to help you

Because everyone is different
The only thing I can do is to support you
Hope this would work
Be a little happier

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 22:18

-----


愛拉神燈,我的願望等你看!, by ☆小樺☆

The genie is here
Hahaha
Must be well-behaved
Thank you all for loving us
Thank you to all China fans from the various fan clubs
Anticipating the next time we meet

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 22:24

-----

AZ_8m#nl)?@Hebe Style 喜碧特色论坛Ella,可以跟我一起祈禱嗎 , by pynkturtyle

Your dad is so fortunate
Because he has such a skillful child taking care of him
Rest assure

I believe with your careful and attentive care
Your dad will become better
Cheer on
Pray together everyone

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 22:27
)cY&Y-

-----

嘉樺樺,你長大囉~~哈哈, susu999

I am turning 26 this year
Old already
It's not growing up anymore
Haha

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 22:32


-----

Ella,谢谢你!, by winter1211

No problem
Haha

Originally posted on 2007/4/11 at 23:58

-----

i-E j
C2H|7G

ELLA姐,S,H祝福我好吗? , by imel

Cheer on
Wish you get great marks for your examinations

Just go in naturally

You'll be able to do it
Haha

Originally posted on 2007/4/12 at 00:00 s$is]
L0SAa^
ga-TgQ+^
-----

来晚了..., by 至尊寶貝

Hurry go sleep

I'm going to bed as well
Goodnight

Originally posted on 2007/4/12 at 00:02

-----


S.H.E青島歡迎你們!, by 小佳妮

I heard that Qingdao is very beautiful
Really want to have a look when there's a chance
Hope by then, I'll be able to see you cute fans

Originally posted on 2007/4/12 at 00:04*ge(l/` A$_4a*US我不知道如何幫你解答Hebe Style 喜碧特色论坛l!OW9D
o&WG y

因為家家有本難唸的經
@#h!D z)Kr我能做的就是為你加油打氣*NK:Wilmq8H�N`3KG
希望有用
wjW ed�mOHebe Style 喜碧特色论坛開心點喔


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!