S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Thursday, April 05, 2007
[MSG] Ella Replies

Ella

Ella是...,
by SHE寶寶

Hehe

You are so honest with your words
Haha

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 19:59

-----

ELLA 进来看看!!, by MINT

I am very delighted that my existence makes all of you happy
I must thank my mom and dad for giving birth to me
Hehe

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 20:06

-----

Ella,有个事情想跟你说~, by 1981618ella

Wa
Such a coincidence

If I were you
I'd be really happy too
Haha

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 20:13

-----

To Ella.., by angelstears

We should be going to Malaysia to watch the concert this year
By that time, you guys must come to see us
Thank you for loving me

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 20:17

------

哈囉 ella^^, by 烏小鴉 

Wa
Germany man
Cool
I can only say, the internet is terrific

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 20:20

-----

Ella,來看啦(好康哦), by 佳少爺

Okay Must remember
Hehe

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 20:21

-----

ELLA~~回我的话吧~~, by 羽雅獨愛ELLA

Okay
I shall grant you your wish
Reply you
Reply reply reply
Reply reply reply
Reply reply reply

Hahahaha
I am a genie

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 20:43

-----

請問Ella和吳尊會拍花樣2嗎, by 花樣小愛

What do you think?
Hehehe

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 21:02

-----

張韶涵演唱會遇到Ella弟弟喔, by ≧﹏≦肥蟲蟲

My brother told me
That fans had recognized him
And also took pictures with him
Haha
So it was you

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 21:04

-----

Ella有空看看 婚紗照一張, by 花樣三角龍

I have seen three types of photoshopped wedding photos already
Yeah
So shy
Don't want to get married at the moment
Aiya
I'll stop here now
/h)\\'A

Originally posted on
2007/4/5 at 21:13

----
-

Ella Angle =), by LEOW 

f4y7I
K-O8Z(Ecc_-GHebe Style 喜碧特色论坛
ha ha.Y5^,h
Ob4}

yes
]DHFY~Lytoday is your lucky day
YDM
jlPhebe.com.cn
i am your angelHebe Style 喜碧特色论坛)H"gpRx�W
~

ha ha ha ha

(This message was personally typed in English by Ella herself)

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 21:17

-----

555,爲什麽ELLA不回復我, by magumi

I am super happy right now
Don't worry about me
You ought to be happy as well
Because
I have replied you

Hahaha

Originally posted on
2007/4/5 at 21:18

-----

陳嘉樺, by 無力登當卍皮卡小羊

Hehehe
Trying to trick me into going to the Chatroom again
Haha
I won't go
Because I don't know how to use the new system of the Chatroom
Most importantly
I don't even know how to get into it
Hahahaha
I am so stupid
Being found out by all of you

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 21:27
&M-s0y-D#Vr!h

-----

5月中要基測 E幫我加油.., by 巧克力棒  

Genie is here to cheer on
Wishing you do well in your exam
The stuff you do well on a daily basis
Will not be a problem for you in examinations
Cheer on Cheer on Cheer on

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 21:36

-----

ELLA,能幫我送這份禮物嗎?, by 翔雲&酷兒仔cool2

Ku Er
Happy Birthday
I am the loud and noisy Chen Ai La
Hahaha
Must love Xiang Yun

Originally posted on 2007/4/5 at 23:27

-----


Ella...我很迷惘, by WAwaChan

Each individual has their own stress in life
I know that you are not happy
But you must know how to fit in
You went to work today
Not going to make new friends
Sometimes, the truth is very cruel
You use your true feelings towards people
But the other party might not be the same
In this case, you don't have to give your all to those annoying people
They will not think for you
So you don't have to give your all just for them
When working
Just do well in what you are supposed to do
If someone pushes his responsibilities to you
Then don't accept it
Because
If you accept

Yet you complain about it
Then this is what you have asked for
Try and find something that's interesting in your work
Because your own likings are very important
You will then be happy in doing everything

I hope that my words to you are of your help

Because I don't want to see you unhappy
You must work hard
There are a lot of poor people living in this world
They don't have any choice
But they are still happy

You are one that has choices
That's why you should be happier
You can choose your mood
You can choose the environment you're living in
You can work hard
Cheer on
Wish you happiness

Originally posted on 2007/4/6 at 00:48 Hebe Style 喜碧特色论坛 g4}�_b"^F*q'~@)i
.t S1P_9c!Q5|色论坛T}r X6A#MhtZ:T&K[p{

-----

ella.., by xihuan_hebe

i understant
9aX5@ n.gmHebe Style 喜碧特色论坛ha^ {�P? GU
ha
z?Vm5@Whebe.com.cnhappy to you

(This message was personally typed in English by Ella herself)

Originally posted on 2007/4/6 at 01:05

----


我們可以更近一點嗎?, by 蛀米ら

Silly
It is so blessed to be a student
Cherish your student life properly

Because once you are out in the working society
You will start to miss your student life
Cheer on
Do your exams properly

Wishing you a smooth journey on being a student
Cheer on

Originally posted on 2007/4/6 at 01:07

-----

TO.ELLA,我所有的動力,
by 只愛翼_FE琳

Read your self-typed article
Thank you
I will try my best to be that perfect me in mentioned in your article
I will work harder

Originally posted on 2007/4/6 01:11


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!