S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Saturday, March 03, 2007
[MSG]

Ella

Ain't I here now
Hehe
The break ago was too relaxing
That's why...........
Hehe
So happy being able to have a break
It lets me have much more energy
I feel very blessed now

Because I have everything
Although I don't have a boyfriend Haha
But I have my family who loves me
And also the job that I love
]"u&?)qqPX(J8d-D
I just watched a movie
It's called The Pursuit of Happyness
It's so touching
Have a lot of feelings and thoughts
There are a lot of unfortunate people in this world
Think about it
To be able to live like how we are now
Is really a very happy thing to be
k m_f2o8gtj4sI believe everyone will be blessed
You guys are really our cutest fans
Because you guys are always satisfied very easily
Not greedily waiting for us to give you all surprises
Thank you all for your support all this time
Thankful
Go watch that film when you're free
It's really great
!r0K"S3}THebe Style 喜碧特色论坛
Originally posted on 2007/3/3 at 00:39


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!