Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024
Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on
S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.
Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US
to find out more!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
[MSG] Most Initimate Companion
Teacher Ren is really not a very good teacher!
I actually didn't introduce my most intimate companion!
The so-called 「Good Craftsmanship depends on the use of the right tools」,
(He, Does it sound like a teacher now ^^)
Everyone will be able to find these companions at any craft shop
1. Flat leveled sharp pliers: The fronts are leveled and flat, handling with metal stuffs are great with this!
2. Sharp rounded pliers: The fronts are rounded, very good in making beautiful circles with the T and 9 needles.
3. Cutting pliers: For cutting of any metal thread, cuts at your desired length.
4. Ring Tool: For opening the single and C rings, it's a very simple and good to use tool for rings.
1. 9 and T needles: Just thread your pearls in, then use the pliers to bend the ends into a circle liked shape.
2. C circle: Used to join stuffs, there are all kinds of colours.
3. Hook: Used on your already threaded beads.
4. Stopper: Just use them on your string.
5. String: Can be used for both necklaces and bracelets, or just cut them into short lengths and use them as a style in your works.
1. Fish Strings: Gets bigger and coarser by as the numbers go up, the ones that are more commonly used are the no.2 or no.3 transparent fish strings.
2. Stretchable Fish Strings: Very stretchable, simple and good to use, used mostly for stretchable bracelets
3. Metal Strings: There are Silver, Copper, Steel etc, gets smaller and coarser as the numbers go up.
4. Leathered Strings: Suitable for threading big beads.
Anything you don't understand, Teacher will come back to teach more once I am free!
He, very sleepy today, going to sleep now:)
Originally posted on 12/20/2006