S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Sunday, October 01, 2006
[MSG] Ah Haha! Here I Come!!

Selina

Darlings
How come there were so many people today .......
And it was just to see me
I think they wouldn't lend me anymore venues in the future
So happy!
Thanks to all
I will treasure the title as a beading teacher
Also thanks for supporting Ren Ba
I'm going to Gao Xiong tomorrow
Will you all come?
You all must come, I will be picking out names
Have you all started beading stuff?
Haha
I'm really so happy today !!!!
See you tomorrow!
I am the hot beading female teacher Selina

Originally posted on 09/30/2006



<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!