S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Monday, September 25, 2006
[MSG] Some Incidents I Came Across These Few Days

Hebe

During the past few days, I met an angel at the airport
Since young, I've known from story books, television and movies that this world has angels But during the past few days, I really
meet him by chance
She didn't have a pair of wings nor was she floating in air it was totally different from imaginations
She was in a blouse she had a
moustache and lips were dry and cracked
She had a sense of smell, head was smelly a kind of oily feeling
But then again, having another sense of smell which overtook that smelly and oily head
And that would be a
sense of kind-heartedness, rushing to the nose, it smelt so good
Even though her head had a smelly smell instead of radiance
Even though her hands, foots and lips were dry and cracked
Even though she didn't shave her moustache, tiger tooth sticking out, I still love her

After that, I walked and walked, walked and walked, my tongue didn't feel comfortable and I was thirsty
I searched for water continuously I really don't understand why, as if I am always eating chilli
I met a hot babe
Beautiful in every way
My heart began to beat furiously I hurridly took my camera just in time to capture her back
That incredible short skirt of hers
That pair of beautiful slim legs
Even a pair of earrings full of diamonds can't fight over such radiance which makes millions of people go crazy for her
Who wouldn't love her

Originally posted on
2006/9/25 at 12:42:00


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!