S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Saturday, July 08, 2006
[MSG]

Ella

I've seen them
I've seen all of last year's and this year's
Thank you for all your hard work
I am really very happy and touched
To say the truth
This year's birthday was quite miserable
Because I wasn't feel very well
Was filming half way when I couldn't stand it anymore
Therefore I asked for a day off
Also, my six sisters came over to celebrate my birthday with me
However, I didn't even have the time for a proper gathering with them
I feel very embarrased about that
Yet I am very thankful for their understandings

Actually, I know that there are alot of people who give my their blessings on my birthday
But then, I was really very tired during that period
I really hadn't had the time to come online to thank everyone
To make up for everyone here,
Thank you for your blessings
I am very happy to received blessings from all of you
I will be happily blessed
Thank you

Originally posted on
2006/7/8 00:34


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!