S.H.E 

Daybook
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280x1024













Hotlinking(except for our logo affilation link) as well as all translated articles posted on S.H.E 911 Daybook are not to be extracted elsewhere unless approved by us.

Interested in advertising with us? Please CONTACT US to find out more!


S.H.E Daybook©

Free Hit Counters

Sunday, March 05, 2006
[MSG] Big Hillside Trip 2!!

Selina

This time round when I went, I found out a very important thing
That is I love to wear all kinds of things on my head
This is when I got home and viewed all the pictures I took
.......... I got a shock!!
So I want to share with everyone my crazy actions!!

Image 1: I am Sesame Street's ELMO La La La! My God, his eyes are 20 times bigger than mine!!Image 2: Sesame Street's new antenna baby!!

Image 3: Third series of Sesame Street!

Image 4: I am Snoopy!! How Cute!! Small Dog!

Image 5: Am I America's president?!

Originally posted on 2006/3/5 at 01:54:00


<$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

S.H.E Daybook
Join our Page now!